All video shoots need to be booked through the marketing store.
Bookings will be confirmed once you complete payment and receive Google Calendar invite.
Please follow the Video Guidelines below.
Failure to comply with Video Guidelines will result in a rescheduling fee of $50.
*Rescheduling fee must be paid in order to reschedule your shoot.
Getting Your Listing Ready to Shoot
- If speaking during your video, you must have a script prepared and ready by the time of your appointment.
- Listing must be clean and tidy on day of the shoot.
- Listing must be free from construction crew (inside and out). If this is a new building/home, construction must be completed by the time of your appointment.
- Agent is responsible for any maintenance or electrical issues at the time of the shoot. If videographer is not able to shoot at time of the appointment, rescheduling fee will apply.
- Make sure to not schedule a video while any handiwork, photography or Matterport shooting is happening. These cannot occur simultaneously.