All Matterport shoots need to be booked through the Marketing Store and paid for at time of booking..
- Bookings will be confirmed once you receive a Google Calendar invite.
- You will receive your Matterport video 3 business days after the shoot.
Getting Your Listing Ready to Shoot
- Listing must be vacant. No homeowners, agents or pets should be inside the home while shooting is taking place. We ask that anyone present wait outside until matterport is completed
- Make sure the listing is clean and tidy for your appointment. Have any clutter and personal items put away.
- Take down personal photos.
- Be on time. Please arrive at least five minutes before your appointment so it does not interfere with other appointment times throughout the day.
- Please provide clear instructions for access into the home. At this time, we do not have access to a Supra.
- Agent must be present at the listing or provide a lockbox key.
- Make sure to not schedule a Matterport while any handiwork, photography or video shooting is happening. These cannot occur simultaneously.
NOTE: Failure to comply with Nan Matterport Guidelines will result in a rescheduling fee of $30.